Coldwater, MI: Looking to get more out of your late model Silverado or Sierra 1500 without going all in on a full 6″ suspension system? Designed to be more than a leveling kit and work with the factory suspension mounting points, Zone Offroad is now offering 3.5″ adventure series lift systems to improve ground clearance, allow room for larger tires and improve your truck’s capability. As with all Zone Offroad lift kits, these new kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, ESC system compliance and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded. They are specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle, retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires.
- 2″ rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance.
- Optional steering stops and wheel spacer for larger wheel/tire fitment.